Friday, September 30, 2011

We like to start 'em young.

Calvin loves hearing his brother and sister play the piano, but what he really loves is getting his own turn!




Twinkle Toes is preparing a piece to enter in a piano composition contest, so she's been scribbling notes in her composition pad off and on all day.  Little sister thought she'd give it a try.



Is that a half-note or a "b"?  Either way, not bad. 

It's been a busy week and tomorrow is Measle's hoedown.  She'll be playing some fiddle music.  The kids are looking forward to it.  Hopefully I'll get some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.