Friday, September 23, 2011

Raspberry picking

My mom loves all things outdoors and decided for her birthday this year she wanted us to all go rasberry picking... in New Mexico.  We drove around 5 hours last night and stayed the night in Sipapu at the Lodge.  What an adventure!  Then this morning, after the kids and Nana explored a bit and we ate a huge breakfast, we went raspberry picking at Salman Ranch.








Notice she's chewing as she walks.

Pick raspberry.


Eat raspberry.  Repeat.








2 comments:

  1. It looks like you had a great time. I just loved the picture of Calvin trying to figure out what a raspberry was and how it tasted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Salman Raspberry Ranch and pick there every year! They freeze beautifully!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.