Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Peppers, pickles, pajama pants, and packing lunches.



 I think we're all set for pickles.



Can he really only wear them while sleeping? 


Six, count them six lunches packed and ready for tomorrow.   Now that I'm a children's leader in CBS, I have to pack lunches for all my kids every Wednesday.  Whew!  I'm already exhausted and tomorrow isn't even here, yet.  My friend Noelle at Triplesmiles told me about Easy Lunchboxes, so I thought I'd give it a try.  The divided trays mean no ziploc baggies and there's room in the cooler for an ice pack, drink, etc.  And the best part- they come in 7 colors- we made it just under the line.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had a need for those b/c they are awesome! Actually, I don't WANT to pack lunches at all. But still they are awesome. I made my sister buy them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.