Sunday, August 14, 2011

Student photos- Not Back to School Blog Hop

I'm terrible about taking pictures and my kids haven't had a "professional" picture made since we took them out of school.  I snapped some shots today.

Mr. Monk, our 7th grader

Troubleshooting.

Is it me, or is this kid photogenic?

Twinkle Toes, our 5th grader

Twinkle Toes crocheted her doll's little ensemble.

Measle, our 3rd grader



Prince, our Kindergartener



Queen, our Preschooler



Calvin, the baby


 
Check out lots of other student photos at the Not Back to School Blog Hop

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Did you treat your son to Starbucks for a back to homeschool treat? I'm just thinking how great a frap sounds right now. :) Love your kitchen cabinets! Did you paint them?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.