Thursday, December 23, 2010

My crazy kids!


Looking pleased with herself, as usual.
The other morning while I was nursing Calvin, Queen came into my bedroom smelling of Big Red and announcing proudly that she had gum.  I never buy gum so I asked her where she got it.  "On the floor," was her answer.  Oh no.  I started interrogating kids and Twinkle Toes admitted that she had been chewing a piece of Big Red the night before which flew out of her mouth when her dad scared her.  Twinkle Toes claims she couldn't locate the missing wad of gum to throw in the trash.  Her loss evidently became Queen's gain the next morning.  Isn't that lovely?  

And I'm glad Calvin's feeling better, but we really do need to work on his smile.


1 comment:

  1. Calvin is precious! Love those chubby cheeks.
    I am sure my kids have done the same gum thing....yuk!

    I have been meaning to tell you, I love your new photo in your header.

    Merry Christmas!
    Roan

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.