Thursday, September 2, 2010

4 Moms Open House- Bedrooms part 2

I gave you an exhaustive look at our bedrooms last week, but have a couple of updates for this week.

Baby Calvin's cribs, both of them, have been assembled and are awaiting his arrival.

Here's his bedroom:




And here's our bedroom after I moved the desk out and assembled his arm's reach co-sleeper bassinet:





Of course, when Baby is actually sleeping in the co-sleeper, it will be moved up against our bed.  Guess who's been sleeping in it lately- Queen (22 months)!  She knows it's his bed, because she asks every night if she can sleep in Baby Calvin's bed.  I know I'm going to regret starting this!

Check out the 4 Moms bedrooms at these great blogs:


And don't forget, if you're one of my followers, to enter my big one year blog anniversary giveaway TODAY- it's your last chance to enter to win!

2 comments:

  1. Your bedrooms are so beautifully decorated. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, his crib is darling! What a precious room. Makes me want to come visit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.