Saturday, September 25, 2010

Measle's first hoedown performance!

Prince loves his Queen!

Aren't they a bunch of good lookin' cowpokes?

 The stage where the melodrama TEXAS is performed in Palo Duro Canyon.

 Queen looking the part.

 Can you tell it's hotter than you-know-what?

 Beginning with a joke and introduction.

Measle wasn't shy at all.  We could all hear her clearly and everyone
laughed at her joke!  She introduced her dad, too.

 The big moment!  Measle and her dad playing Boil the Cabbage Down.

 Whew!  The pressure's off.

 It starts to sink in.

She was the cutest fiddler for sure!

2 comments:

  1. What fun!!!
    I’m from Lubbock just down the road...I didn’t know if you knew that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.