Tuesday, September 14, 2010

At least she's reading!

My first two children are ideal homeschoolers.  In fact, when people used to say they didn't know how I managed homeschooling, I would think to myself that it was really much easier than they knew.  I just tell my kids what they're supposed to do and they do it.  Simple as that.  Then I started homeschooling our third child.  It seems everytime I turn around she's in a different costume or has roller skates on or is up a tree.  She has a terrible time sitting still and loves to be outside.  I don't know why I didn't think of this sooner.  I finally encouraged her to take one of her books with her the next time she had an urge to climb a tree.


Hey, at least she's reading!  Now if I could just figure out a way for her to do her math on roller skates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.