Friday, October 23, 2009

It has to get worse before it can get better, right?


It does have to get worse before it gets better, right? Right?
At least I've started and sometimes that's the hardest part.
Check back to see my progress. Oh- and that completed bin is full of 0-3 and 3-6 month clothes. Does that look like 24 outfits? Well, I added some jammies and blankets, socks and shoes.
I can't tell you how disappointed I'm going to be if the Lord never blesses us with another baby girl! It's so much fun just looking at all these cute little outfits and remembering Baby Lu in them.

3 comments:

  1. I just got back in town from visiting Oklahoma, and WOW, you have been active! I sincerely lack motivation in the whole cleaning closets out department, but when I start, I LOVE IT! Organization is just my thing. I thrive on it. If only I didnt always put it off so long. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, i was thinking of you today...just finished my blog post i promised you! go check it out! ;) and great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it always gets worse, and then it looks so much better when you are done! Hope it is going well. And I know what you mean about those baby girl clothes. They are just so cute, and worn too short a time.
    Happy sorting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.