Friday, October 2, 2009

And the Winners are...


My beautiful assistant pulling the first name out of the bowl.
Congratulations, Diane! You're the first prize winner! You won both volumes 1 and 2 of The Story of the World by Susan Wise Bauer. Send me your address at spidel@suddenlink.net.

And congrats to QueenMommy911, our second prize winner! You won The Story of the World volume 1. Please email your address at spidel@suddenlink.net
Thanks to Valerie not entering this one, we have a new crop of winners!! Just kidding, Valerie. You keep entering and let the sovereignty of God prevail in choosing the winners!

1 comment:

  1. ha ha ha ha. That was too funny. All bets are off now, I am going to enter all contests from here on after! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.