Tuesday, October 20, 2009

And the winner is....

Heather!!!

Check out her winning recipe below.

Salsa Chicken

4 chicken breasts
1 can Cream of Mushroom soup (LOW sodium)
1 packet reduced sodium taco seasoning
1 Regular size Jar Salsa

Put chicken in crock pot and sprinkle with taco seasoning. Pour soup and salsa over the top. Cook on High for 3-4 hrs. Serve over rice and add sour cream and cilantro.

I can't wait to try this recipe! Heather's recipe perfectly captures the quick and easy part of what I had in mind. I'm sure it will be tasty, too (we love Tex-Mex)!

Thank you to all who entered this contest! I am going to make my way through each and every one of your wonderful recipes. Check back often for more giveaway fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.