I have to confess that I thought you cloth diapering moms were completely nuts a few months ago. Could it be that I'm seriously considering cloth diapers for my 6th baby?
I have a few questions, as it's really a bit overwhelming trying to figure out what's what in the world of cloth diapers.
1. What's the difference really between hybrid/inserts and cloth diapers? I mean, the inserts are still washed, not trashed, right or wrong?
2. What's the best overnight solution?
3. What's the best cloth diaper for newborns?
4. What's the best diaper cover?
I realize these are largely opinions, but I would love to benefit from your experience! I appreciate any help!
- I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.