Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Did It!

I've been thinking about creating a blog for awhile, and I finally did it!

Why the title "Miscellaneous Musings"? According to Webster's, "muse" is a state of deep thought or dreamy abstraction. The topics of my musings run the gamot from family life to theology. Topics near and dear to my heart include parenting, homeschooling, adoption, Bible study, books, cooking, exercise, and more.

I am blessed to have a wonderful Christian husband and five adorable and hilarious children. Life is fun and exciting around our house and I don't want to forget the cute things my kids do and say. I always think I'll remember them, but often have trouble recalling even the day's events for my husband when he gets home.

I've always wanted to be in a book club, so I'm excited to finally have a venue for expressing my reactions and opinions about the books on my nightstand. I would love to interact with others who have read the books, too.

That's my intro for now. This is going to be a learning process for me, but I'm always up for a new project!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.