Friday, June 25, 2010

Help bring Hudson home from China!

I haven't written lately about adoption, but it means so very much to my family.  Adoption is such a blessing, a miracle, and an act of love.  I've been so inspired and moved by following the adoption stories of others in the blog world like Adeye at No Greater Joy Mom who recently returned from Ukraine with two little girls with Downs Syndrome.

Today I learned through Jeanette at Threads of Faithfulness about a precious family who is adopting for the third time in five years and needs to raise a few more thousand dollars to bring their newest blessing, Hudson, home from China.  He's 3 and is in need of surgery.  Please go to their blog Bringing Home Hudson Samuel and buy a raffle ticket to help them welcome their son home to his forever family.  They have over 20 awesome prizes that have been donated and you can buy a raffle entry for only $10.  Maybe the Lord has laid the plight of the orphan on your heart, but you just aren't in a position to adopt.  While not everyone may be called to adopt, anyone can take advantage of this incredible opportunity to help bring together a forever family.  Please do what you can to help.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.