Monday, March 12, 2012

New Bikers

I think both Measle and Twinkle Toes learned to ride bikes over Spring Break, so we're continuing with an established tradition this year.  Prince learned to ride without training wheels in about 5 minutes- a new family record!  He will be 6 next month, so maybe we're teaching them later and later!



Lucie has been wanting a bike for a while and we couldn't find the starter bike her sisters used.  I finally broke down a bought her a new one this morning.  Actually, she picked it out- another first.  Usually kids get bikes for birthdays, which means they're a surprise.  Lucie had a great time picking out her pink princess bike.  She's riding like a champ!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.