Friday, December 30, 2011

Kid Profile Updates

I realized today that some of my kid profile pictures on the sidebar were a year old!  I think Twinkle Toes' picture was from October 2010.  My husband had possession of the camera during the Christmas festivities and took some great pictures, so I've updated our kids' pics. 

2009
2011













When did my 12 yr old little boy start looking like a young man?!  He's growing so fast!  I think he started the school year wearing 14 slim in jeans and now he's wearing size 18.  It's almost like he skipped size 16.  My husband is constantly reminding me that I'm not feeding him enough.  I give him breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but he's always hungry.

 My husband tried getting a good picture of all 6 kids at my mom and dad's on Christmas day, but it was not to be.  Here are some of the attempts:












Are we the only ones who have this problem?  Getting them to look in the right direction is only half the battle!

And finally, I have to share with you the many faces of Lu.  She wears her feelings on her sleeve, or face, rather.  And her daddy likes to push her buttons.

Typical Lucie.  Sleepy-eyed with her blanket and pacifier.

Hi Dad.  Do you have something for me?
What is it?

You know I don't like being taunted.  Back off.

I accept your apology, but I haven't entirely forgotten the offense.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.