Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Guess who was 6 months old last week?

I sort of missed it, but I have a good excuse.  Calvin turned 6 months old on the same day Prince turned 5.  Funny I had never put that together before- they're exactly 4 and a half years apart. 

Calvin weighed in at 20.4 lbs the Thursday before his 6 month birthday.  That's just 7 lbs less than his 2.5 yr old sister weighs, and she's no featherweight!


Calvin was not in a very cooperative mood today, as you can see.  Maybe he's brooding about having to get that helmet on Monday.  I'm bummed, too.


Hey, don't blame me.  Dad's the one who thinks your head needs to be perfectly symmetrical.


Every time I got him to smile, he'd stop just as soon as I pointed the camera at him. It was very frustrating until Bubba came to the rescue. Calvin loves it when his big brother makes his hands dance.


Who wouldn't?


1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute!
    My 13 yo and my 7 year old are exactly 6.5 years apart. One's birthday is Jan. 12, and the other's is Jul. 12.

    Ok, my physical therapist (and friend) just called me to to tell me NOT TO GIVE UP ON INSANITY! He just spent 30 minutes telling me to please try it 3 days a week.....he thinks it will make me overall stronger, more flexible, etc.

    I just don't know. I still can't bend, squat, or go down stairs without being in great pain! He told me to run 3 miles tomorrow morning, and then try the insanity workout tomorrow afternoon.

    I'll let you know what I do!
    I wish you lived nearby, so we could do it together! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.