Wednesday, July 27, 2011

What happened to teamwork?


This is a 600 piece puzzle I ordered so the kids and I could have some educational fun this summer.  When I came home the other day Twinkle Toes had gotten it out and started on the edge pieces.  She soon lost interest.  It sat out for about a week, untouched.  Then Mom got to work on it and obsessed until it was finished Saturday.  The good news is it's finished.  The bad news is I'm pretty sure the kids didn't learn any geography : ).  Oh well, one of the perks to homeschooling my kids is I'm always learning something!

2 comments:

  1. That is too funny! They can learn now that it is all put together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [smile] That is a perk of homeschooling!

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
My photo
I'm an on-the-run mom to 6 kids who studied and taught exercise science in a previous life. I love all things running, nutrition, and health-related. I usually run at zero dark thirty in the morning and am often quite hungry before, during, and after my run, but I live a rich, full, blessed life with my children, family, and friends. My faith in God is my anchor, and looking to Him and His promises allows me to live fully even when life circumstances are difficult. While running gives me an appetite, my desire is to hunger and thirst for righteousness more than for physical food.